Latest ver download 3DP Net - Main menu Version history
- How to download
This tab provides download links for 3DP's latest software.
- 3DP Chip : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=newverdown
- 3DP Net : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=dp_net
- 3DP Bench : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=dp_bench
- 3DP Cleaner : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=cleaner
O/S : Windows 2000 or above. If you using XP, service pack should be installed.
Recommendations : You can install the ethernet driver with 3DP Net. Then you can download the driver with 3DP Chip.
- How to use the software (Driver install)
Click the device from the list on the left then you can install your ethernet driver.
If 2 or more devices installed on your system, then + button may appear on the right. If you click to the + button, you can see the following screen.
You can select devices : Click the device or press the arrow keys.
- How to use the software (Other features)
1. Driver : You can use a driver backup or driver restore feature.
2. Q&A/Bug : Go to a forum(Q&A&Bug report) on 3DP and your system information will be copied.
3. Update : You can download a latest softwares of 3DP.
4. + & ABC : If you click the + button, you can help with translation.
If you click the ABC button, program can be displayed in different languages.
5. Donate : You can donate for this project.
6. History : You can check the update history.
7. Screenshot : Save the screenshot of the current screen of software.
- What is the exclamation or question mark?
You can see a icon on the left of a version information. If you click the icon or place the cursor to the icon, you can see the following screen.
As a footnote,
: 3DP driver in concordance with installed(your) driver.
: Driver information detection failed.(3DP or installed)
: 3DP driver and installed(your) driver are different.
- Local : Installed(your) driver information
- 3DP Net : 3DP driver information